Vampire Diaries: 04x03 – The Rager
Elena and her mix of emotions while deciding to continue her senior years cause some extreme levels of reactions in this episode while she continues to feed from Matt. The hunter taking venom from Tyler hatches his plan to help the town of their ‘problem’ while the town is placed under a curfew. Even while trying to convince Jeremy that there is something in his linage that is that of a hunter and gets him to help uncover some secrets. Damon is determined to not only be there for Elena but also rid the town of the hunter even forming a new Team Damon to do so. Tyler has an unexpected visitor come to Mystic Falls. Rebekah throws a raver or rager of a party.
Favorite Quote: “Did I say that I was a germophobe? Pfft, sorry. I meant vampire.” – Damon
- Damon and Stefan fighting like old times – oh she’s your girlfriend now, hmm?
- Matt being not only a friend but also now a source of life for Elena, always the good friend
- Klaus back in his own body – missed that accent just a bit
- Elena showing ever more of her vampy side with rage
- Tyler’s new friend Hayley showing up – oh complications (it’s a witch okay maybe not in this show)
- The Doctor coming to Damon’s rescue – aww someone has a new friend
- Matt selling out Rebekah to the hunter – maybe this time she’ll be taken care of
- Elena running to Damon for bourbon – alcohol in underwear drawer
- Half naked Damon – so totally staying for the show now take it off
- Kill Rebekah or Motorcycle – tough choice but drink first
- Damon getting the job done with a little help from an unlikely partner and with a bang
- Elena seeing Damon’s face while making out with Stefan
- Rebekah’s vision of Matt telling her she’s not worth of love – talk about a heart ripper
- Klaus coming to save Elena from the werewolf venom in her system
- Caroline and Stefan’s heart to heart and friendship
- The hunter Conner taking the venom from Tyler’s fangs for whatever reason
- Rebekah trying to be miss popular while trying to bury the hatchet with Elena
- Conner trying to recruit Jeremy to the hunter side
- Damon getting arrow while he snoops around
- Rebekah trying to become buddy buddy with Matt the apology was a surprise
- Rebekah stealing Elena’s ring and throwing it down the sink
- Watching Elena and Stefan make up and the flash of fangs – only see Katherine
- Elena almost draining Matt dry – thank gods for Damon and his protectiveness
- The Hunter still being alive – Klaus wtf are you thinking?
- What is the five?
Next Episode: November 1st–2012 (The Five)