A Goth Girl's Dark Passions with Fangs and Bite.
Facebook Page | Photography
Posts tagged vampire
December Vampire Books
- The Farm by Emily McKay
- Deliver Me from Temptation: A Novel of the Paladin Warriors by Tes Hilaire
- My Lord Eternity (Immortal Rogues) by Alexandra Ivy
- New Vampire Cinema by Ken Gelder
- Cloak and Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Unnatural Acts (Dan Shamble, Zombie P.I.) by Kevin J. Anderson
- Transnational and Postcolonial Vampires: Dark Blood by Tabish Khair
- My Lord Immortality (Immortal Rogues) by Alexandra Ivy
- Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles) by Alyxandra Harvey
- Blood-Kissed Sky: A Darkness Before Dawn Novel by J. A. London
- Blessed By a Demon’s Mark by E.S. Moore
November Vampire Books
The Fangover by Erin McCarthy and Kathy Love
Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires, Book 13) by Rachel Caine
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3) by J.R. Ward
Kissed by a Vampire (The Calling) by Caridad Pineiro
Provoked (Dark Protectors) by Rebecca Zanetti
Interview With the Vampire: Claudia’s Story by Anne Rice and Ashley Marie Witter
Shadow’s Claim: Immortals After Dark: The Dacians by Kresley Cole
Wild About You (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn Sparks
Lust for Life (Ciara Griffin) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Kiss of Surrender: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill
Undead to the World: The Bloodhound Files by DD Barant
Eyes Of Blood: The Hammer Films (Cult Movie Files) by Jack Hunter
The Blood Delirium: The Vampire in 19th Century European Literature by Candice Black
The Vampire Diaries: 04x04 – The Five
Elena, Bonnie and Damon go off to experience what could possibly be life next year in College. As well as track down a professor that have some stuff of Bonnie’s Grandma’s that can be useful. Damon is ever the mentor for human blood and fun. Stefan goes to Klaus to find out about the hunter only to be sent on a mission to gather Rebekah who has information on the Five. And the possibility of a vampire cure.
Favorite Quote: “Fine, it’s not a game; it’s a high stakes dangerous maneuver.” – Damon
- Elena, Bonnie and Damon go off to experience from College life – sit in on a class about witches
- Understanding what the five is and a look back to the 12th century – Elijah is kind of back
- Damon as Jack the Ripper and Elena and Bonnie as his victims – kind of called it on the Ripper
- Elena deciding to pick the one guy to feed on because he drugged a girl drink – good vampire
- Damon being the one person that can seem to pull Elena back to humanity and drive bloodlust
- The Professor willing to help Bonnie explore the different sides of being a witch
- Damon and Elena dancing at the party – just bring on the vampire fun times
- Stefan and Elena’s lessons – still too Twilighty for me at the moment
- Stefan going to Klaus to find out what is going on – dangerous
- Rebekah becomes friends with April – like that girl doesn’t have problems enough (both of them)
- Jeremy being kidnapped by Klaus because of his ability to see the mysterious hunter tattoos
- The possibility of a cure – then can’t live forever so what’s the fun in that?
- Elena having second thoughts about being on the road trip with Damon – just accept him!
- Stefan trying to pull the hopeless romantic card on Rebekah to help Klaus
- Damon and Elena having a moment on the porch and Stefan opens the door – moment ruined
- The hunter decapitating the guard with this chains – kind of gross
- Finding out the nice (kind of cute) professor is possibly a hunter or one of the five
Next Episode: November 8th–2012 (The Killer)
Vampire Diaries: 04x03 – The Rager
Elena and her mix of emotions while deciding to continue her senior years cause some extreme levels of reactions in this episode while she continues to feed from Matt. The hunter taking venom from Tyler hatches his plan to help the town of their ‘problem’ while the town is placed under a curfew. Even while trying to convince Jeremy that there is something in his linage that is that of a hunter and gets him to help uncover some secrets. Damon is determined to not only be there for Elena but also rid the town of the hunter even forming a new Team Damon to do so. Tyler has an unexpected visitor come to Mystic Falls. Rebekah throws a raver or rager of a party.
Favorite Quote: “Did I say that I was a germophobe? Pfft, sorry. I meant vampire.” – Damon
- Damon and Stefan fighting like old times – oh she’s your girlfriend now, hmm?
- Matt being not only a friend but also now a source of life for Elena, always the good friend
- Klaus back in his own body – missed that accent just a bit
- Elena showing ever more of her vampy side with rage
- Tyler’s new friend Hayley showing up – oh complications (it’s a witch okay maybe not in this show)
- The Doctor coming to Damon’s rescue – aww someone has a new friend
- Matt selling out Rebekah to the hunter – maybe this time she’ll be taken care of
- Elena running to Damon for bourbon – alcohol in underwear drawer
- Half naked Damon – so totally staying for the show now take it off
- Kill Rebekah or Motorcycle – tough choice but drink first
- Damon getting the job done with a little help from an unlikely partner and with a bang
- Elena seeing Damon’s face while making out with Stefan
- Rebekah’s vision of Matt telling her she’s not worth of love – talk about a heart ripper
- Klaus coming to save Elena from the werewolf venom in her system
- Caroline and Stefan’s heart to heart and friendship
- The hunter Conner taking the venom from Tyler’s fangs for whatever reason
- Rebekah trying to be miss popular while trying to bury the hatchet with Elena
- Conner trying to recruit Jeremy to the hunter side
- Damon getting arrow while he snoops around
- Rebekah trying to become buddy buddy with Matt the apology was a surprise
- Rebekah stealing Elena’s ring and throwing it down the sink
- Watching Elena and Stefan make up and the flash of fangs – only see Katherine
- Elena almost draining Matt dry – thank gods for Damon and his protectiveness
- The Hunter still being alive – Klaus wtf are you thinking?
- What is the five?
Next Episode: November 1st–2012 (The Five)
October Vampire Books
Fury’s Kiss: A Midnight’s Daughter Novel (DORY) by Karen Chance
Death’s Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel by Faith Hunter
Ghosts of Memories: A Vampire Memories Novel by Barb Hendee
Kissed by Darkness (Book One of the Sunwalker Saga) by Shéa MacLeod
Kissed by Fire (Book Two of the Sunwalker Saga) by Shéa MacLeod
Skarlet: Part One of the Vampire Trinity (Vampire Babylon) by Thomas Emson
The Vampire Combat Manual: A Guide to Fighting the Bloodthirsty Undead by Roger Ma
Vampyric Variations by Nancy Kilpatrick
Hidden (House of Night) by P. C. Cast
Angel’s Ink: The Asylum Tales by Jocelynn Drake
Kissed by a Vampire (THE CALLING, Harlequin Nocturne) by Caridad Pineiro
Second Chance (The Slayer Chronicles) by Heather Brewer
The Twelfth Demon, Mark of the Wolf Dragon (The Chronicles of Jonathan Steel) by Bruce Hennigan
The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Destiny Rising by L. J. Smith
Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank
Black Lament (A Black Wings Novel) by Christina Henry
Dark Nights by Christine Feehan
Iced: A Dani O’Malley Novel by Karen Marie Moning
The Shattered Dark (A Shadow Reader Novel) by Sandy Williams
Shadow Rising (An Otherworld Novel) by Yasmine Galenorn
Aris Returns: A Vampire Love Story: An Infinity Diaries Novel by Devin Morgan
Blood Fire by Sharon Page
Out for Blood (House of Comarré) by Kristen Painter
Daughter of Light by V.C. Andrews
Need by Todd Gregory
Vamp Autumn Fashion Trends
Today is the official first day of autumn and it’s the best time to go vamp or dark even if it’s just to explore it. Some of the fall beauty and fashion trends this fall can be easily incorporated into your regular vamp or goth style. There is nothing in the ‘goth rule handbook’ that doesn’t say you can’t take trends and mix them in, if anything it helps make those always black clothes which can get boring more interesting. As well as these trends can become a new basic in your style.
Autumn Trends For 2012
- Lace: Can add a touch of class and texture to those all black outfits as well as being used for a modest look. And a change from all the fishnet.
- Dark Lips: A lipstick in a dark red or purple does dress up a classic all-black look like no other. We suggest Nars Fire Down Below & Scarlet Empress.
- Baroque: The best way to bring a little bit of old world into the modern while long being popular within the gothic community. Always in the subtle details.
- Dark Nails: As it’s always been a staple most of all black, it’s recently gained popularity with the black matte polish and black on black nail art. The dark colours much like the dark lips are popular in the dark reds and purples for nails this season. We suggest Sephora by OPI Matte Top Coat.
- Oxblood: This has become the it colour of the season, nothing would make a goth or most of all a vampire happy when it’s all about the blood even with brown being in the description.
What trend might you warm up to this autumn?
True Blood: Gone, Gone, Gone
Bill having been corrupted by Solome has turned against Eric and continues to help turn the mainstreamers. While joining with the Authority to get rid of the non-believers this includes Eric with threats of the true death if he doesn’t join them in blood. Elijah the new sheriff for Area 5 is already offering his orders to Pam and Tara as well as something that might separate them. Hoyt with all his pain and adventures the last while make him want to leave town and forget Jessica and Jason forever, but he needs a little help first. Sookie and Jason find a parchment under Gran’s bed which could possibly be an Ancient Fae language which might hold clues to their parent’s death. Sam and Luna try to get Emma back from Newlin even if it means exposing all the supernatural in the area. Russell tells the council about the blood of the Fae which allows them to daywalk.
Favorite Quote: “I don’t know nothin’ bout birthin’ no baby vampires!” — Tara
- The ‘Vampire Crisis’ news alert, let’s make the humans more worried
- Newlin’s reaction to Molly’s staking – calm down boy
- That Eric’s visions are of Godric and not of Lilith at first – but now that vamp is going down
- Russell and Newlin dancing to Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream – funny and cute but wrong so wrong
- Lafayette and Sam standing up for Jessica and opening up a new menu for hunters
- Pam’s feelings about keeping Tara but without Eric the bar is nothing but plaster
- Sam trying to get Emma back by faking to have a magazine
- Holly and Andy’s relationship is cute but ad Lafayette to the mix and it’s magical
- The mention of a ‘shadow government’ from Newlin on tv – knew it!
- Sam and Luna shifting to mice to get into the green room to find Emma
- Bill sending for Jessica, nice he still cares but if he tries to make Jessica believe then unforgiven
- Tara trying to mess with Elijah to get rid of him and well it works – no more sitting on the throne
- Russell’s accent coming out which is interesting to hear from a 3,000 year old vampire
- The coroner biting Sookie which we find out he’s kind of a freak anyone so deserved that staking
- iStake on Molly, she was becoming my favorite new character and she went out with a bang
- Hoyt considering going to work on oil rigs in Alaska then stay in this town and with his mom
- Elijah in all his gothicest glory isn’t that bad looking – one step up from Hoyt but still no Eric as sheriff
- Hoyt ‘breaking up’…saying goodbye to Jessica and Jason despite their objects and his glamour request
- Jessica recalling memories with Hoyt – if that glamouring wasn’t heart breaking enough
- Eric having his ‘awakening’ – dear Godric tell me it’s all an act maybe forgiving Russell was too much
- Hoyt with no memory if Jason when he pulls him over and Jason are left with them all
- Newlin treating Emma like a puppy even when she’s in human form – bad daddy!
- Lack of Alcide in this episode
Only two episode left in season 5 and from the looks for previews it’s going to be a good one.