A Goth Girl's Dark Passions with Fangs and Bite.
Facebook Page | Photography
Posts tagged dark
Vamp Autumn Fashion Trends
Today is the official first day of autumn and it’s the best time to go vamp or dark even if it’s just to explore it. Some of the fall beauty and fashion trends this fall can be easily incorporated into your regular vamp or goth style. There is nothing in the ‘goth rule handbook’ that doesn’t say you can’t take trends and mix them in, if anything it helps make those always black clothes which can get boring more interesting. As well as these trends can become a new basic in your style.
Autumn Trends For 2012
- Lace: Can add a touch of class and texture to those all black outfits as well as being used for a modest look. And a change from all the fishnet.
- Dark Lips: A lipstick in a dark red or purple does dress up a classic all-black look like no other. We suggest Nars Fire Down Below & Scarlet Empress.
- Baroque: The best way to bring a little bit of old world into the modern while long being popular within the gothic community. Always in the subtle details.
- Dark Nails: As it’s always been a staple most of all black, it’s recently gained popularity with the black matte polish and black on black nail art. The dark colours much like the dark lips are popular in the dark reds and purples for nails this season. We suggest Sephora by OPI Matte Top Coat.
- Oxblood: This has become the it colour of the season, nothing would make a goth or most of all a vampire happy when it’s all about the blood even with brown being in the description.
What trend might you warm up to this autumn?