True Blood: Gone, Gone, Gone
Bill having been corrupted by Solome has turned against Eric and continues to help turn the mainstreamers. While joining with the Authority to get rid of the non-believers this includes Eric with threats of the true death if he doesn’t join them in blood. Elijah the new sheriff for Area 5 is already offering his orders to Pam and Tara as well as something that might separate them. Hoyt with all his pain and adventures the last while make him want to leave town and forget Jessica and Jason forever, but he needs a little help first. Sookie and Jason find a parchment under Gran’s bed which could possibly be an Ancient Fae language which might hold clues to their parent’s death. Sam and Luna try to get Emma back from Newlin even if it means exposing all the supernatural in the area. Russell tells the council about the blood of the Fae which allows them to daywalk.
Favorite Quote: “I don’t know nothin’ bout birthin’ no baby vampires!” — Tara
- The ‘Vampire Crisis’ news alert, let’s make the humans more worried
- Newlin’s reaction to Molly’s staking – calm down boy
- That Eric’s visions are of Godric and not of Lilith at first – but now that vamp is going down
- Russell and Newlin dancing to Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream – funny and cute but wrong so wrong
- Lafayette and Sam standing up for Jessica and opening up a new menu for hunters
- Pam’s feelings about keeping Tara but without Eric the bar is nothing but plaster
- Sam trying to get Emma back by faking to have a magazine
- Holly and Andy’s relationship is cute but ad Lafayette to the mix and it’s magical
- The mention of a ‘shadow government’ from Newlin on tv – knew it!
- Sam and Luna shifting to mice to get into the green room to find Emma
- Bill sending for Jessica, nice he still cares but if he tries to make Jessica believe then unforgiven
- Tara trying to mess with Elijah to get rid of him and well it works – no more sitting on the throne
- Russell’s accent coming out which is interesting to hear from a 3,000 year old vampire
- The coroner biting Sookie which we find out he’s kind of a freak anyone so deserved that staking
- iStake on Molly, she was becoming my favorite new character and she went out with a bang
- Hoyt considering going to work on oil rigs in Alaska then stay in this town and with his mom
- Elijah in all his gothicest glory isn’t that bad looking – one step up from Hoyt but still no Eric as sheriff
- Hoyt ‘breaking up’…saying goodbye to Jessica and Jason despite their objects and his glamour request
- Jessica recalling memories with Hoyt – if that glamouring wasn’t heart breaking enough
- Eric having his ‘awakening’ – dear Godric tell me it’s all an act maybe forgiving Russell was too much
- Hoyt with no memory if Jason when he pulls him over and Jason are left with them all
- Newlin treating Emma like a puppy even when she’s in human form – bad daddy!
- Lack of Alcide in this episode
Only two episode left in season 5 and from the looks for previews it’s going to be a good one.